Thursday 30 September 2010

New Pieces

I've been slowly listing items on Folksy, I've been working on the new website, and I've been making lots of new items :D yay! Needless to say, I've been rather busy.

Here's a snippet of the new stock that's being sent off to a shop v.soon.


It's a really awful picture, I just needed something to show what I'd made in an email. These pieces are all heading off to Milkwood Gallery in Cardiff, which is a lovely crafts shop that sells all kinds of goodies. It also holds lots of exhibition events. When I'm next in Cardiff I'm hoping to attend some :)

The new pieces were made using new supplies, which included some gorgeous polymer clay flowers, some adorable lampwork cupcake beads, and beautiful antiqued bronze charms. My favourite piece is the charm bracelet at the top :)

Anyway, time for a nice coffee and a curl up on the sofa :)

Love,
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...