Wednesday 13 October 2010

Long Time No Post

Time flew, eek! Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been juggling a load of things lately.

Anyway, here are some new pieces :D

Mauve Elegance flower filigree drop earrings
Pretty mauve coloured clay roses mounted onto an antiqued filigree base, finished with AB Czech glass hanging beads and glass pearls.
£4.50

Hearts & Hummingbirds charm earrings
Antiqued bronze hummingbird charms, complete with Swarovski AB hearts.
£3.50

Sweet Trinkets eclectic long necklace
Antiqued bronze long necklace dotted with pretty beads and key charms.
£9.50

The long necklace was the first one I've ever made, I wanted something scattered and random, but sweet and girly.

The items shown in my last post have been sent to Milkwood, I'm just waiting for a sale or return contract to come through now. It's all so exciting!

If you're interested in any of the items above, please feel free to send me an email at sparklerosedesigns@live.co.uk

They'll be available from my Folksy store soon :D

Love,
Fiona x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...