Saturday 11 September 2010

Sparkle Rose Earrings



These rose stud earrings are available in many colours. They were the beginning of Sparklerose Designs for me :) hence the name, hehe. My personal fave is the hot pink, it's so pretty.


The newest edition to the collection is the beautiful navy colour. It's so dark it really brings out the sparkle in the Swarovski crystal.


Navy Sparkle Rose Earrings
Adorable ribbon roses set on silver-plated stud posts. The sparkle flows from the vintage Swarovski crystal that sits in the middle of each rose.
These are £2.00 per pair.

At the moment I'm not selling any of my pieces online, I'm planning to make a website very soon though! If you see something you like please feel free to drop me an email at sparklerosedesigns@live.co.uk

Love,
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...