Thursday 9 September 2010

Supplies

I headed into town to pick up some supplies, as well as ordering some online. I'm getting most of them delivered to my Dad's house, I'm due to go visit there in a week or so, hurray :D

So far I've picked up:

+ Some antique copper findings
+ Some gorgeously sparkly chinese crystal beads
+ Plenty of pretty glass beads
+ Eiffel tower charms

And a few more things I'll be surprised about when the postman delivers them, lol..

I realise this blog is looking rather boring, unfortunately I don't have any graphic design programs on my laptop.. hmm..

Love,
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...