Thursday 16 September 2010

Sparklebead Bracelets

Here are the beautiful beady bracelets I mentioned a few entries back :D

Seaside Dreams sparklebead bracelet
Beautiful collection of seaside-themed Czech glass beads mounted on to clear elastic, finished with satin ribbon tied into a bow
£5.00

Sweet Rainbow sparklebead bracelet
Vibrant collection of glass and plastic bright beads mounted on to clear elastic, finished with satin ribbon tied into a bow
£5.00

Pastel Candy sparklebead braceletCandy coloured Czech glass beads, mounted on to clear elastic, finished with satin ribbon tied into a bow
£5.00

I did make another one featuring glass pearls as well as glass beads, but haven't photographed it yet. I think these bracelets are a great basic, I'm hoping to make plenty more in the future :)

If you're interested in these items, please send me an email to sparklerosedesigns@live.co.uk

I registered on Folksy this morning, I may have some items listed on there while I'm setting up the website :D

Love,
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...