Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tuesday's Trinkets

Well hello there! :D

I had a wonderful week away, got tons of jewellery making supplies, and since I wrote I've made loads more pieces, some of which I've fallen in love with ;)

I haven't done any decent shots of the pieces yet, but when I do I will post them here :)

Anyway, as it's tuesday, here are a few of my favourite things this week. These are all from Etsy :)


Chocolate Cupcake Bracelet by MMAGDA
This is so adorable, I love cupcakes so this bracelet instantly caught my eye.

Tutti Fruity Cupcake Earrings by Bead Passion
These polymer clay cupcake earrings are so effective, and must've taken ages to make!

Cherry Blossom Cupcake Necklace by MaruMaru
This adorable fabric button is so cute and girly :D

Anyway, haven't got too much time today, time seems to be flying by and I'm due in work in a few hours, argh!

Love,
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...