Thursday 3 February 2011

Hello!

It's been a while since my last post, eek!
I'm currently staying at my home #2 in Cardiff, which means lots of seeing family and spending time with my Dad :)

I've also ordered loads of supplies to arrive here, as it's easier than getting post sent to our flat. And I've been shopping in Cardiff, so I picked up some supplies there. Expect lots of pretties to follow the next few weeks :D

I'm due back to Lincoln within the next few days, so I'll resume normal posting after the weekend. I also have loads of lovely blog posts to catch up with reading ;)

Hope everyone's having a nice week!

Love,
Fiona x

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...