Friday 18 February 2011

Decorative Jar

Sadly, I'm feeling pretty under the weather today, ick. I'm relaxing before my shift at work later, hoping it'll fade away.

Inspired by Jessica at Such Pretty Things, I decided to create my very own cupcake case jar (you can see her post about it here). I have no intention of using the cases, I just wanted something decorative. But Jessica, who bakes alot, finds it useful for storing the cases. I think it's an excellent idea, decorative or practical :)


I used an empty glass coffee jar and lots of little multicoloured paper cases :)

Love,
Fiona x

5 comments:

  1. so cute :) hope you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!

    I love your blog :-) and have added you to my stylish blogger award list :-) I am sure you get this all the time as you have such a fab blog!

    Thank you for inspiring me :-)

    Amy xxx
    http://bitsandblobsbyamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i really like the idea of popping things into jars for decoration, it looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    It is a really cute jar, I sat it on our kitchen windowsill and it really brightens up the room :D

    @bitsandblobs - Thankyou for the award! I'm so glad I can be inspiring :D and also glad you like my blog, thankyou! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...