Thursday 10 February 2011

Primark Jewellery Finds

While I was in Cardiff for the week I did a small amount of shopping. I popped into Primark for a browse around, and got these lovely beauties.



The earrings were £2 for the set of six, bargain! I got them because I loved the pink roses and the little floral cameos, but I'm sure I'll get round to wearing the others too. I also bought the huge floral ring, it really is huge, one of the biggest rings I own. I think it was £2.50 but I can't remember. It's not adjustable but I picked up a size large for fitting on my middle finger. I think that's the only finger that could pull off such a giant! And lastly, I got the gorgeous sparkly elasticated bracelet, I adored the purple rondelles and loved the cluster look. I'm pretty sure this one was £2.00.

I've got so many things that would go with these items, so I was very impressed :)

What are your latest Primark jewellery purchases? :)

Love,
Fiona x

2 comments:

  1. Primark have some amazing jewellery right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do, I was tempted by alot more things than what I left with ;)
    I'm far too into jewellery for my own good, lol!

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...