Monday 24 January 2011

First Folksy Sale!

I hope everyone had a delightful weekend :)
We had quite a relaxing one, on Saturday we went out for lunch then had a bit of a film evening. And I work on Sundays... boo :P

But I've officially had my first Folksy sale! I was so excited by this. I've sold items that I've supplied to Milkwood Gallery, and a few pieces online through friends, but getting my first Folksy sale is wonderful :)

It was a piece I didn't even show here because I listed the item and it sold a few hours later.

But I'll definitely be exploring different designs of this bracelet ;)



Secret Garden Tea Party Charm Bracelet

I also made the 'Key To My Heart' charm bracelet, pictured below, which inspired me to make something similar but with a different theme.

Key To My Heart Charm Bracelet

I've got a few different themes in mind, one of which I'll likely end up keeping myself (ahem, naughty) but at the moment I'm waiting on supplies.

I'm also slowly beginning to prepare myself for a stall I'm hoping to do at a local residential home. There's no rush, which is making me feel relaxed about it. Although it's quite scary, I've never done anything like it before. At the moment I'm just playing around with ideas, how to set up the table, what products I'll take with me, etc.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :D

Next time I'll be writing about some gorgeous Forever21 necklaces I've eyed up ;)

Love,
Fiona x

6 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised it sold so quickly it's beautiful! as is the "key to my heart one" ..so lovely! Also your photo's are really good, do you mind me asking what camera you use, just out of curiosity as I fight a constant battle trying to take clear photo's of my jewellery.
    I'm definately going to favourite your shop on Folksy! (I'm deer little fawn on there) :)
    xxBeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It such a cute piece! The giveaway items arrived and I love it thank you so much! The jewellery expecially is gorgeous and I'll feature all the items in my next post:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both like it :D it's one of my fave pieces that I make, I'm a big charm bracelet fan :D

    Deer Little Fawn - I use a Fujifilm Finepix A800 6MP camera that I've had for years now. I wait for good light (my flat has velux windows) and take them with the highest setting. It's an old camera now, but it still does the job :)

    Hannah - So glad they arrived safely, and glad you like the goodies :D

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've saved your shop in my favourites, I'm putting togther a care parcel for a friend in hospital and something from you might have to feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thankyou daisychain! :D
    I hope your friend is ok.. :/

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...