Friday 6 May 2011

Pretty Etsy Finds - Vintage Twist

Just a small collection of goodies with a vintage-esque theme from Etsy.com today :)

Memory Wire Beaded Bracelet - Ocean Garden
By Jacarandadesigns
This beautiful bracelet has sat in my favourites for ages, it's so pretty and autumnal :)

Shabby Pink Rosette Necklace
By Sophine Giam
I've featured a pair of her earrings before, her jewellery really is stunning, focusing on vintage looks.

Lilac Floral Cameo Necklace
By MaruMaru
MaruMaru offer plenty of gorgeous necklaces and earrings that are made with cameos, they even have some adorable owl printed lockets that are super cute :)

Spring Romance Handmade Lampwork & Crystal Beaded Earrings
By The Pink Martini
When I saw these, I was in awe, they are so cute! It looks like a flower covered lampwork bead, which must have taken forever to craft. They're really pretty for spring, and they're also on sale :)

Sparkle Twig Bracelet - Brass, Olive Green
By Sweet Findings 4 U
This is also another autumnal find, I love this particular colouring, but there are lots more different colours in their shop.

Scallop Swing Locket
By Dreams By The Sea
One word; cute!

Love Letters Vintage Envelope Locket Necklace
By Bumbershoot Designs
I love envelope pendant necklaces, but I never seem to find one that I really love. This one is really lovely though, the envelope looks worn a little, and the flower to the side really adds something to it.

What are your fave pieces? :)

Love,
Fiona x


2 comments:

  1. A favourite? Impossible to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon mine is the very top bracelet, I've had my eye on it for so long :)

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...