Thursday 23 June 2011

Eyeko Nailpolishes - Review

l-r: nude, vintage, rain, chi chi


As previously mentioned in this post, I took advantage of the Groupon deal for the Eyeko voucher a little while ago and I planned to pick four nailpolishes to try out.

The colours I (eventually) decided on were:

Vintage Polish
Nude Polish
Rain Polish
Chi Chi Polish

I was eager to try them out, hence the multicoloured nails this morning. I think Chi Chi is adorable and not too rough without a top coat, which is a plus for me when it comes to glitter nails. Rain is very quickly a favourite, I think the bluey grey colour would probably go with just about everything in my pastel wardrobe. Vintage is a beautiful pale green but for some reason I found it very hard to apply, it took around 3 coats for me to get it looking right, but it's a really gorgeous colour. And lastly, nude, which is brilliant in my opinion. It's a pale shimmery nude that gives you a nail 'colour' without standing out too much, definitely a winner at work for me.

I wouldn't say they took too long to dry, and so far no chips, so we'll see how that goes ;)

In the next post, I'm going to *finally* get around to writing up a collective review of a few make-up pieces I mentioned in this post.

Hope you're all well :D

Love,
Fiona x

1 comment:

  1. I got that Groupon Voucher too, but I've never tried the eyeko nail polishes, I like the look of the pale green one though and I really like how you've painted each nail a different colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...