Wednesday 8 June 2011

Off Topic // A Levitating Pussycat!

This is not normally something I'd talk about, for obvious reasons ;) but once I saw this I knew I had to share it with you :D

My Dad is staying overnight in Lincoln for Adrian's charity bike ride tomorrow, it was him that captured the miracle floating cat ;) when he showed me this I nearly peed myself with laughter...

Wheeee...!

Then he zoomed out to show this image..


This cat was perched on the glass, at the top of my Dad's conservatory, staring down at our cat sitting on the sofa, she was understandably shaken by the image of a cat above her head.

I have absolutely no idea how the cat got up there, or why he/she felt that was a comfortable position...

But hey, it made me laugh ;)

Love,
Fiona x

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha that flying kitten cracks me up! great shots!

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. This is incredible. Silly cats.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...