Saturday 11 June 2011

Little Holiday

View from my old Cardiff bedroom

I won't be around for about a week or so, as we're off to Cardiff to stay with my Dad :)

I have so much planned for the week, and so much organising etc to do, so I'll be super busy.

Normal posting will resume after the 17th June. I still have plans for some make-up reviews, I'll be working on my Etsy store and hopefully I'll be creating more pretty jewels.

I may have some photos of my trip to show, but knowing me, I'll never have my camera on me ;)

Hope you guys have a fabulous week, and I'll see you next Saturday! :D

Love,
Fiona x

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...