Friday 18 March 2011

Monthly Faves: February

I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to make this a permanent feature, it's likely to be more of a 'now and again' post that pops up on here occasionally.

So, here are a few of the goodies I loved through February.

Bourjois eyeshadow single in Rose Perle
This gorgeous pinky eyeshadow is super shimmery and great as a base over the eyelid. For most of the month, I wore this smudged into a bit of black eyeliner around the upper eyelashes.

Kylie Minogue Darling Perfume
This perfume is so sweet and vanillary, something which I love in perfume. It was my go-to scent last month.

Gingerbread Latte whipped body cream
I had this as a stocking gift from my boyfriend at christmas. It smells amazing! And it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling yummy for hours & hours. I think this is still available from Asda, for around £4.00 (I think).

Sparklerose Designs Ribbon Rose Earrings - £2.00
These were one of the first pairs I made, and I've worn them everywhere since. I find they're handy for work, as they're delicate and easy wearing.
For the lilac pair, please email sparklerosedesigns@live.co.uk :)

I love the colours in this bracelet, and I've been wearing it for most of March too. My mum made it with a variety of pink and clear beads, strung onto clear elastic. It seems to go with all the girly colours in my wardrobe.

There's loads more to mention, but those are the main bits :)

At the moment, I can't reach my jewellery desk to make anything, I can't even complete the bracelet I decided to make myself as a birthday treat (it was a week ago now). We're planning to go to a car boot sale tomorrow morning, so our living room is filled with boxes and bags of goodies to take. The mess is quietly driving me crackers, but hopefully tomorrow we'll sell lots and make lots of money :D I hope..

Anyone got any plans for the weekend? :)

Love,
Fiona x

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so sweet! :) I love them. I love bourjois as well there eyeshadows and blushers are really good X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! :)
    And I'm a fan of Bourjois blush, one of my fave things this month so far is their rose d'or powder blush, it's gorgeous :)

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment, I really do appreciate each & every one :)
I also reply to comments, so please check back <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...