Thursday, 14 July 2011
The Happiness Project
A few days ago, I linked up with Lindsay at Scenic Glory to join her Happiness Project, which is a weekly marking of progress towards a goal. I have tons of things I'd like to focus on, so I imagine my very own little project will last a long time ;)
This is technically week #2, but it's my first post, so I'm calling it week #1.
This week I have decided to.... get organised.
Here are my goals:
1. Get my savings account sorted out.
2. Finally tidy the cupboard.
3. Transfer all important dates (currently on scrap bits of paper) into my diary.
4. Eliminate the 'clothes for ironing' mountain that seems to be growing, eek.
5. And the fifth one is quite exciting, I need to get myself ready for a stall in a summer fete, in less than a month! I'll be talking more about this one in upcoming posts I'm sure.
So I'll check in next Thursday with this and hopefully I'll be ticking off my goals :)